Leadership Coaching and Executive Coaching to Lead Better Mondays – for You and Your Team
Better Mondays means enjoying your work and rocking what you do. Do you lead a team or run a small business? Are you looking for ways to advance your leadership skills? My Lead Better Mondays program inspires you to build strong foundations of leadership confidence and clarity so that you can increase your impact and productivity with less stress and worry.
For the leader who wants more results, high-performing people,
and greater peace of mind.
Leadership Coaching Centered on You and Your Results
Your leadership impact starts with you. You may have some of these goals in mind:
- You want a promotion, a higher salary, or other changes and you want to go for it.
- You want a 90-day plan for your new role or a big goal.
- You’d like to increase your confidence and gain more influence or increase your presence.
- You want to know that you’re spending time and energy where it matters most each day.
- You want to know your vision, values, strengths, and goals.
Executive Coaching to Empower Your Team
You know that your communication, confidence and style impact your results. You’re driven to build up others. You may want to get more out of your team for some of these reasons:
- You have people with high promise and potential on your team and you want to develop them and help them grow as leader.
- The number of people on your team has been reduced and you need to produce the same or better results.
- Your team is not producing the expected results.
- Your peers and other divisions are experiencing problems with your team and you’re concerned about damaged relationships.
- Members of your team are undermining each other (or you) and conflicts are increasing.
Coaching Tailored to Your Needs
We will customize a 6-month coaching program to focus on specific goals around self-leadership or team leadership.
You may want to enroll in a one-year in-depth leadership coaching program that includes 1:1 coaching, personal assessments, additional learning resources, and weekly coach e-mails.